She is (sort of) feeding herself now and is much more interested in solid foods (well...simi liquid foods...) when she can put the spoon in her mouth all by herself. She doesn't really understand how to put the food on the spoon, so she lets us help her with that. As soon as there is food on it, she yanks it toward her mouth and it ends up on her face, in her hair, splattered all over, but the little she gets in her mouth makes her so happy! As long as she's eating something toward solids, I don't really care how messy she gets! She also likes these cookie/wafers called 'mum mums' weird name but she likes them, and the gerber puffs, all flavors. At first I didn't want her to eat too many puffs since there is added sugar, and what self-respecting first time mom would give their 8 month old sugar!!?? But it is only 1 gram per serving size of like 70+ pieces and she never eats that many at once!
Here are new pics and some from Christmas. I'll take 8 month 'grow' pic on Tuesday this week. I took 7 month pic several weeks ago and forgot to add it to the slide show, but it's there now.
Finally, a look back at Natalie's first few minutes in this world and a couple of pics from the day...



No comments:
Post a Comment