Wednesday, September 24, 2008

20 Weeks!

Saying she's 20 weeks old doesn't sound like a lot...until I think that 20 weeks ago she was born, 20 weeks before that we found out she would be a girl (yay!) and 20 weeks before that we found out we were having a baby!

At 20 weeks she:

* turns over less now than at 18 weeks (I guess it lost it's appeal?) * eats solid food * has learned to squeal/scream at the TIP TOP of her lungs * has learned that when she squeals at the top of her lungs we do whatever we can to make her stop immediately when in public...so I think she likes the response time she gets! * naps better, but only in her swing * is rapidly growing OUT of 3-6 months clothes already * is in the 75th percentile for height, weight and head circumference * smiles and laughs a lot * knows that when we place the giraffe next to her each Tuesday it's picture time, and she really HAMS it up already! I updated the weekly grow pics - you will see what I mean! Here are some recent highlights:



Hammin' it up in my swoozie's outfit


Time for solid food! I'm not sure I like rice cereal...


How cool am I? We are not sure yet who I look like...


I think I do like rice cereal!


Bath time is fun too...


Sometimes I like my bumbo seat...


But I think baby showers are boring!


I like my high chair though...and my snuggle bunny.


And I like my play gym because sometimes it's just too much work to HOLD the toy while I'm chewing on it!


So...am I the cutest baby you have ever seen? I thought so! See you later...

No comments: