Monday, September 8, 2008

Our baby is 4 months old!

Wow. In some ways it's flown...in others...well, let's just say I'm more than ready for her to be able to do more on her own! Not drive a car or anything, but sitting up, playing with toys, not screaming for me to hold her EVERY minute! Then again...I know when she's more self-sufficient, I'll miss my little snuggle bug. That's the way it goes I guess... Here are some recent highlights: Oh, and I have been updating the weekly watch me grow pics, you just need to click on 'July' on menu at left, then select the blog 'Natalie's weekly watch me grow pics' under the July menu.

Daddy's 3?th Birthday!! (year withheld to decrease likelihood of spousal argument...!) He took the day off and we all went to lunch together. Here are cute pics of Jon reading Monster's Inc to Natalie, and she just LOVES the pictures in this book. She coos to the book, making up her own story!




And here are the Georgia Bulldog fans on game day, just after the Dawgs 2nd victory of the season... Natalie turned 4 months old on Saturday, and, predictibly, her first words were, "Go Dawgs, yay!"



And I just thought this was a cute pic. Natalie is chillin' out in her stroller, looking out the window in Barnes and Noble, giving us a tiny, tiny break!



And here is a cute clip of her playing with Raffe' (for lack of a better name!) I took the footage with the camera held vertical, forgetting that I can't format it to rotate, so it looks like a weird angle. 2nd part she's playing with her Baby Einstein gym.



a few last things: She's now a roly-poly, turning over back to tummy mostly, tummy to back only when she's too tired to stay up any longer! This happened Aug. 25th and she gets better at it each day. Here are a few more of my favorite pics from the past few weeks:






No comments: