Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our 15 week old

When we went to her pediatrician apt. at 2 months, we left saying, "thank goodness we don't have to do that again for a while!" Now, in just 2 short weeks, we have to go again already!

I had lunch yesterday with my Grandmother, my Aunt and my cousin who is going off to college on Friday. I have a picture from when I was in high school, holding my cousin, who was just a few months older than Natalie is now when the picture was taken. That seems like yesterday. Does it really happen that fast? I already want Natalie to slow down!

I updated the weekly picture montage from last week and this week. My Grandmother asked me how long I thought I could keep taking weekly pictures. I plan to continue for her first year. She asked me if I thought I could do it that long. Well...it's already been almost 4 months - already one third of her first year! Wasn't I just pregnant last week??

New stuff: Natalie is playing on her 'own' a little more now. That means I give her tummy time and play time on the blanket whether she likes it or not! She is almost rolling over now. When she gets mad, she makes the most progress. She's holding toys a little better this week, and starting to put them in her mouth. I've been waiting for this time so she can help herself with her teething. Even with this progress, she still just wants to be held most of the day, and doesn't nap well. I had a friend suggest that maybe I should cut out all caffiene to see if it would help. But then how am I supposed to stay awake?!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last two weeks:




I took the two above pics to show how much she has grown. She can almost fill out a 3-6 month sleeper in length, she's over 25" now - and weighs just over 15 pounds - at only 3 and a half months! The hat on her head says it fits up to 6 months and it doesn't fit her now!




I just love this dress and hat from Poppa and Mimi. How adorable does she look in that hat?! I will upload the 3 months pics we had taken of her before the week is out.

No comments: