Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Laughing Girl!

Natalie actually laughed for the first time on 7/12 with her Daddy! She laughs now when I do silly things...here's a cute clip of her laughing. And I updated the weekly pic slideshow - 12 weeks old already...wow...and she is TEETHING already! Not even 3 months old. I feel so bad for her because she can't quite hold a toy (teething ring/cold washcloth/whatever) to her mouth for any length of time yet, but at least she has figured out how to chew her fist. She tries to get her whole fist in her mouth at one time. It's pretty funny to watch. And she's sleeping an average of 10 hours a night now, at one time. (And no, I don't have to add formula or cereal to her breast milk for her to sleep this long - it's amazing! I slept through the night very early too...my family loves to sleep...) In the morning, she will fuss around, but not really cry. When I pick her up, she is smiling and sucking her thumb - so sweet!

Also, she loves the Baby Bjorn carrier. She can face out and kick her legs and swing her arms (and chew her fist!) We walked up Kennesaw Mtn. today with one of my friends. Her baby was born 3 days before Natalie. They were 'talking' to each other in the car, trying out their vowel sounds, and very polite too: One would 'talk' and when she was finished, the other would talk back! Lot's of ooooww and aaaaahhhh going on in the back seat on the way there. Boy am I going to be sore tomorrow!







No comments: